If you’re looking for an easy snack that bites back, look no further. This spicy twist on a popular snack food comes from one of the original MAK Grill owners and is a favorite of the MAK Founders. It’s sure to impress and we hope you and yours enjoy it. Check out our pistachios recipe and comment below to let us know what you think!
KyNola’s Blazin’ Pistachios Recipe
- 1 cup Green Tabasco
- 1 cup pickled jalapeno juice
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of salt or your favorite rub
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 lbs of Pistachios
Preparation and Cooking
- Start your MAK Grill, adjusting setpoint temperature to 225 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt butter and combine with all of the ingredients except for the pistachios. Stir until mixed well.
- Add the pistachios to the bowl and mix well, until all of the pistachios are thoroughly coated.
- Place the coated pistachios in your favorite smoke pan and verify that your setpoint temperature has been reached.
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 2 hours, rotating racks at the 1 hour mark, top to bottom and front to back.
- If necessary, smoke at 200 for an additional hour until pistachios are dry.
Never Miss an Update!
Here at MAK, research and development is an everyday occurrence. We're constantly experimenting so that we can continue to innovate and improve our products. We aim to perfect the outdoor cooking experience and we want you to be up to date on our progress. We regularly post news, information, recipes, and more! Sign up for our newsletter so you never miss an update!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter