One-Star General Description
Due to high demand, MAK 1-Star General Grills are currently out of stock. We will update this page as soon as that changes.
The MAK One-Star General Grill is precision crafted from aluminized steel, the same material used to manufacture home ovens. This type of metal creates exceptional heat refraction, which is one reason the cooking temperature in our grills holds within ten degrees of the setpoint temperature.
At MAK Grills we engineer and manufacture our pellet smokers to exacting standards so they will last for decades of cooking pleasure. Our grills are designed for easy, uncomplicated assembly, so that you can assemble your grill and start cooking on it in an hour or less.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features that set the One-Star General apart from other pellet grills:
- Easier assembly with two leg panels instead of four individual legs.
- FlameZone® with improved grease run-off, quicker high-temperature attainment, and better heat recovery.
- FlashFire™ ignition for sure start-ups every time you want to cook.
- The only pellet grill igniter with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Pellet Boss Digital Controller with 15 separate functions from SMOKE to GRILL.
Each MAK One-Star General Grill ships with:
- A bottle of our exclusive MAK sauce
- A bottle of our exclusive MAK rub
- 1 twenty lb. bag of Bear Mountain pellets
- 1 K-style meat probe