One-Star General Description
Our One-Star General Grill is precision crafted using aluminized steel, the same material used in the manufacture of home ovens. This type of steel creates exceptional heat refraction, which is one reason why the cooking temperature in our grills holds within ten degrees of the setpoint temperature.
Mak Grills engineer and manufacture our grills to exacting standards so they will last for decades of cooking pleasure. Our grills are designed for easy, uncomplicated assembly, so that you can get your grill put together and start cooking on it in an hour or less.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features that set the One-Star General apart from other pellet grills:
- Easier assembly with two leg panels instead of four individual legs.
- FlashFire™ ignition for sure start-ups every time you want to cook.
- The only pellet grill igniter with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Pellet Boss Digital Controller with 15 separate functions from Smoke to Grill.
Each MAK One-Star General Grill ships with:
- 1 bottle of our exclusive MAK sauce
- 1 bottle of our exclusive MAK rub
- 1 twenty lb. bag of Bear Mountain pellets
- 1 K-style meat probe