Two-Star General Description
Due to high demand, MAK 2-Star General Grills are currently out of stock. We will update this page as soon as that changes.
Since we introduced the MAK Two-Star General Grill in 2009, we’ve constantly improved our flagship model to make it one of the best performing pellet grills on the planet. Not only does this pellet grill look great, it smokes (grills, bakes, roasts, etc.) as good as it looks! And every MAK is designed, crafted, and shipped with pride right here in the USA.
One of the biggest differences between MAK Grills and other pellet smoker manufacturers is our unending quest to engineer and design pellet grills as close to perfect as possible. MAK’s Two-Star General is a top-quality outdoor cooking appliance that eliminates the need for multiple backyard cooking units. From cooking over direct heat at high temperatures to making sure all the grease goes to the right place, our constant goal is to make your barbecue experience stress-free. Once you start cooking on a Two-Star, any other outdoor cooking device will quickly be forgotten.
Here are just a few of the outstanding features that set the Two-Star apart from other pellet grills:
- Easier assembly with two leg panels instead of four individual legs.
- FlashFire™ ignition for sure start-ups every time you want to cook.
- We have the ONLY pellet grill igniter with a Lifetime Warranty.
- FlameZone® with improved grease run-off, quicker high-temperature attainment, and better heat recovery.
- Classic black high-temp powder coat finish helping hide grease and sauce drips.
Each MAK Two-Star General Grill ships with:
- A bottle of our exclusive MAK sauce
- A bottle of our exclusive MAK rub
- 1 twenty-pound bag of Bear Mountain pellets
- 2 K-style meat probes
- Your choice of upper grate