Ingredients Per Person For Our Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe:
- 1 Portobello Mushroom Cap
- 15 Fully Cooked Shrimp
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Green Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Baby Bella Mushrooms, finely chopped
- Pinch of Parsley flakes or fresh Parsley, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Red Onion, chopped
- Bread Crumbs
Preheat MAK grill to 375 degrees F.
- In a pan, saute finely chopped Baby Bella Mushrooms and Red Onion in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Granulated Garlic, Salt, and Pepper to taste.
- Remove stem and brown gills from the undersides of mushrooms using a spoon and discard.
- Mix all ingredients using a few pinches of Bread Crumbs and stuff the Portobello core cap. Top the Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with a light blanket of Bread Crumbs, spritz the mushroom with some EVOO and cap it with Parmesan Cheese.
Cook on grill for 30-45 minutes, or until filling is hot and cheese has melted.