Filet mignon a.k.a. a nugget of juicy perfection. What would make it even more delicious? Bacon of course! This bacon wrapped filet mignon recipe will help kick your beef game up a notch and have the whole family begging for more. When you have somebody asking for breakfast for dinner. Just make them this and we guarantee they will be a happy camper.
Ingredients For The Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- 4 – 6 oz. filets
- 4 thick cut slices of bacon
- 4 long wooden toothpicks
- 4 tablespoons of MAK Bird Rub
- FlameZone™: Uncovered
- Wrap one strip of bacon around the outside of each filet.
- Secure the bacon to the filet with a toothpick.
- Use 1 teaspoon MAK Bird Rub to lightly season both sides of each filet.
- Start grill, adjusting setpoint temperature to 450°F.
- Allow the grill to preheat for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place filets on cooking grate and sear for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Turn filets over every 5 minutes until done, approximately 8 minutes total cooking time per side for Rare (130°F), 10 minutes per side for Medium (140°F).
There You Have It. A perfectly Cooked Filet Mignon Wrapped In Bacon Recipe!
Be sure to check out our recipes contest series.