Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Recipe
Cook Time: Approximately 15-25 minutes.
Filet mignon a.k.a. a nugget of juicy perfection. What would make it even more delicious? Bacon of course! This bacon wrapped filet mignon recipe will help kick your beef game up a notch and have the whole family begging for more.
- 4 – 6 oz. filets
- 4 thick cut slices of bacon
- 4 long wooden toothpicks
- 4 tablespoons of MAK Bird Rub
- FlameZone™: Uncovered
- Wrap one strip of bacon around the outside of each filet.
- Secure the bacon to the filet with a toothpick.
- Use 1 teaspoon MAK Bird Rub to lightly season both sides of each filet.
- Start grill, adjusting setpoint temperature to 450°F.
- Allow grill to preheat approximately 10 minutes.
- Place filets on cooking grate and sear for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Turn filets over every 5 minutes until done, approximately 8 minutes total cooking time per side for Rare (130°F), 10 minutes per side for Medium (140°F).
There you have it. A perfectly cooked filet mignon wrapped in bacon!