This bacon-wrapped filet mignon recipe will have your guests begging for more.
Ingredients For The Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- 4 – 6 oz. filets
- 4 thick-cut slices of bacon
- 4 long wooden toothpicks
- 4 tablespoons of MAK Mesquite Rub (or your favorite rub)
- FlameZone™: Uncovered
- Wrap one strip of bacon around the edge of each filet.
- Secure the bacon in place with a toothpick.
- Use 1 teaspoon MAK Mesquite (or your favorite) Rub to lightly season both sides of each filet.
- Start grill, adjusting setpoint temperature to 450°F.
- Allow the grill to preheat.
- Place filets on surface cooking grate.
- Turn filets every 5 minutes until done, approximately 8 minutes total cooking time per side for Rare (130°F), 10 minutes per side for Medium (140°F).
There you have it. A perfectly cooked Filet-Mignon-Wrapped-In-Bacon recipe!