Easy Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings Recipe
Cook Time: Approximately 2-3 hours
These delicious wings are a quick and easy way to impress guests and family alike. I mean who doesn’t love chicken wings? Caribbean Jerk marinades have a nice balance of sweet and heat that compliment chicken wonderfully – find your favorite brand, or experiment making your own!
- 3-5 lbs of thawed chicken wings
- 1 large bottle of Caribbean Jerk Marinade
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Place thawed chicken wings in a large, non-reactive bowl.
- Pour in a bottle of marinade, and toss to coat the wings thoroughly.
- Cover bowl, refrigerate and allow wings to marinate for at least an hour (up to 24 hours).
- Preheat your MAK to 325°.
- Place wings on the grill, and cook approximately one hour, or until wings have a nice crispy exterior.