Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings
Cook Time: Approximately 2-3 hours
These Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings are a quick and easy way to deliver a great dinner. First, we’ll spice up our wings with a Caribbean Jerk Marinade to add some sweet heat before throwing them on our MAK Grill to make them perfectly crispy.
- 3-5 lbs of fresh chicken wings
- 1 large bottle of Caribbean Jerk Marinade
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
Preparation & Cooking For Our Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wings
- Place fresh chicken wings in a large, non-reactive bowl.
- Pour in a bottle of the marinade, and toss to coat the wings thoroughly.
- Cover bowl, refrigerate and allow wings to marinate for at least an hour (up to 24 hours).
- Preheat your MAK Grill to 325°.
- Place wings on the grill, and cook approximately one hour, or until wings have a nice crispy exterior.