Maple Glazed Smoked Pork Loin Recipe
Cook Time: Approximately 1 hr and 45 mins
Looking for a way to spice up basic pork loin? We love smothering it in maple syrup and spices to give it that semi-sweet delicious glaze. Add some mashed potatoes and a side salad and you’ve got a great dinner option for any night of the week! This maple glazed & smoked pork loin recipe is one of our all-time favorites.
Ingredients For The Maple Glazed Smoked Pork Loin Recipe
- 4-6 lb boneless pork loin
- 1/4-1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of seasoned garlic salt (or another favorite pork rub)
- 2 tablespoons of red pepper flakes (to taste)
Preparation & Cooking
- Brush on a heavy coat of maple syrup, then sprinkle loin with seasoned garlic salt and red pepper flakes. The sweet & hint of heat combo is great!
- Preheat MAK Grill to 275°, and cook for 1 hour.
- Turn up the temperature to 325°, and cook until internal temperature reaches 150° for medium, or 160° for well done.