Corn flakes can be used for more than just breakfast. Their crunchy nature is perfect for breading pork chops! Also, it’s pretty satisfying crunching up the flakes into bits. It’s important to bring out your inner child every now and then. Try it with this corn flake crusted pork chops recipe.
- 2 Cups of corn flakes
- 1 Pork Chop/per person
- 1 teaspoon of salt or seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Put corn flakes into a large baggie, and crush to your desired consistency.
- Add seasonings, and shake to mix thoroughly.
- Put one pork chop at a time into the bag and shake to coat the chop well.
- Preheat your MAK to 350°.
- Place coated chops onto your MAK griddle, or on a cookie sheet and place in the preheated grill.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes for thin chops. For thicker chops, cook to an internal temperature of 160-170°.
General Tip: “Chicken (and other light meats such as pork) may appear slightly pink from the smoking process. This is why having a good temperature probe is essential for cooking moist, juicy and SAFE meats.”