On the tenth day of Christmas my MAK Grill made for me: ten Oreo cheesecakes, nine apple pies, eight cornbread stuffings, seven potatoes a smoking, six asparagus a grilling, five golden shrimp kabobs, four prime ribs, three smoked turkeys, two ham glazes and ribs competition ready. Try our smoked oreo cheesecake recipe.
MAK Grills are more than just smokers. Because smoke incinerates at 350 degrees, you can bake the same desserts you love without worrying about imparting the smoke flavor that transforms more savory dishes. Oreo Cheesecake is easy to make and is the perfect finish to any meal. Make sure you prepare this cheesecake in advance of when you’d like to serve. After it bakes you’ll want to let it cool in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- 1 package of Mega Stuffed Oreos (will only need the cream, reserve the cookies)
- 3 packages of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 package of cookies from Mega Stuffed Oreos above
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- pinch of salt
- Combine all cream ingredients in a bowl and blend till smooth.
- Cover the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and spray the sides of the pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all crust ingredients and press down into the pan.
- Add cream cheese mixture over Oreo crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 60 minutes.
- Let your masterpiece cool in the fridge for at least 3.5 hours before serving.
(Smoked Oreo Cheesecake Recipe and photo provided by Nick)